Use Mobile Photo Documentation to Protect Your Propane Company
The latest version of the P3 Mobile Application Service is helping propane companies improve efficiencies and significantly reduce risk, all while adhering to protective measures for employee and customer safety. Read this blog post to learn more about the latest features of the P3 Mobile App and how it can transform your safety documentation process.
Mobile Photo Documentation 101
Did you know that nearly 50% of propane accidents are caused by DIY homeowners? Don’t get stuck in a situation where it’s your word versus the customer’s. P3’s Mobile Photo Documentation is an insurance-driven container set auditing and compliance process that protects propane companies from liability. It is easy for techs to use in the field and can be used with no contact between techs, customers, and office personnel. Here’s how it works:
- We train your service technicians to take photos with their tablets that will provide the best documentation and protection for your company.
- These photos are uploaded through our mobile service to the P3 Compliance System, whether the technician is online or offline. Photos are available for immediate review.
- We train your office personnel on how to review and audit photos for compliance.
- Photos that are flagged for follow up are tracked in the P3 dashboard.
- Your company has photo documented proof of compliant container sets and a history of correction to protect you from liability in the event that a DIY homeowner makes a change that results in a hazardous scenario.
Benefits of Mobile Photo Documentation
P3 has helped hundreds of propane marketers implement the P3 Mobile App into their safety documentation program. Here are just a few of the many reasons why propane companies love the Mobile Photo Documentation feature:
- Intuitive, easy-to-use app
- Training and support from P3 representatives
- Quick entry and review process
- Fulfill photo documentation needs
- Protection from insurance-related liability issues
Find out how the P3 Mobile App and Mobile Photo Documentation technology can help protect your propane company. Contact us to request a free demo.