PROPANE SAFETY CETP TRAINING
MEETING NFPA 58 & 54 WITH CETP TRAINING
Training is required for all employees whose primary duties include:
- Transporting LP Gas
- Transferring LP Gas Into or Out of Stationary Containers
- Installing Stationary Containers
MEETING NFPA 58 CODE WITH CETP TRAINING
The Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) is a training program developed by the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) that was designed to ensure that personnel in the propane industry have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their job duties safely and effectively. This training is critical for propane marketers to meet the requirements of NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code and NFPA 54 National Fuel Gas Code.
P3 Propane Safety offers all levels of CETP training required for propane employees. Initial and subsequent training will be documented, and refresher courses provided at least every three years.
- CETP 1.0 Basic Principles and Practices
- CETP 2.1 & 2.4 Propane Delivery & Cylinder Operations
- CETP 2.2 Bobtail Delivery Operations
- CETP 3.1-3.5 Basic Plant Operations
- CETP 4.1 Designing & Installing Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems
- CETP 4.2 Placing Vapor Distribution Systems & Appliances into Operation
- CETP 4.3 Installing Appliances and Interior Vapor Distribution Systems
- CETP 4.4 Basic Electricity for Propane Appliance Service
- CETP 5.1 Designing and Installing Dispenser Transfer Systems
Contact P3 Propane Safety to learn more about CETP requirements and book your company’s next training session.
CUSTOMIZED CETP TRAINING
Instead of shuttling your employees to an off-site location for a general training session, our Industrial Training Service (ITS) Authorized Evaluators and Trainers can conduct CETP classes right at your company location. Our safety experts will provide task-specific, up-to-date training that meets Federal and State regulations.
Third-party skills assessment evaluations can also be provided for completion of the CETP program. P3 will keep records of all completed training, so that when it is time for a renewal you will be prepared.Contact Us